Breakdown of Marking Scheme for Leaving Cert:
- Craftwork/Design: 25%
- Still Life/Imaginative Composition: 25%
- Life Drawing: 12.5%
- Art History and Appreciation: 37.5%
Breakdown of Marking Scheme for Junior Cert:
- Junior Cert Project (October-May): 70%
- Object and Life Drawing Exam: 30%
The following Exams take place in the school in the first two weeks of May (The date will be determined closer to the time):
- Leaving Certificate Art Craftwork (9.30 – 12.00 & 2.00 – 4.30)
- Leaving Certificate Art Design (9.30 – 12.00).
- Leaving Certificate Art Imaginative Comp /Still Life (9.30 – 12.00).
- Leaving Certificate Art Life Sketching (2.00 – 3.00).
- Junior Certificate Art, Craft, Design – Drawing (9.30 – 12.30).
- Art History and Appreciation: June
Students may find some of these links Useful
Museums & Galleries:
no images were found